Wes Strickling, Founder and CEO of codexIT, authored Chapter 16 of On Thin Ice regarding HIPAA Compliance and best practices to ensure your patient information remains safe and secure.
Is Your Business Treading on Thin Ice?
It’s not fair! You work so hard to grow your business, and all it takes is ONE cyber-attack from a hacker and your life is turned upside-down. Suddenly, your employees’ information, your clients’ private data and your financial future are all at RISK! Just one data breach causes a ripple effect that exposes you to theft, liability, fines, lawsuits, lost business, countless hours and the permanent damage to your brand.
But you’re not alone! 31 CelebrityExperts® and authors in this book bring over a century’s worth of experience in preventing these business-crippling cyber-attacks.
In this important book written for today’s business owner and CEO, you’ll learn the most effective cyber security solutions to erect a steel wall around your business assets. You will learn:
- Why it’s no longer a matter of IF small businesses just like yours will suffer a cyber-attack, it’s a matter of WHEN
- Nine critical steps you must take now to protect yourself from a data breach that could cost you massive money, time and quite possibly your business
- How to prevent today’s fastest growing and most feared cyber-attack — Ransomware — so you aren’t blackmailed for tens of thousands of dollars
- How to ensure your own employees don’t accidentally (or purposely) invite cybercriminals onto your network
- Why your personal information is probably already on the Dark Web and what you can do about it now
- How to protect your identity from being stolen, how to keep your data safe in the Cloud, and so much more!
Please fill out the form below if you would like to receive a free copy from codexIT.