CodexTechworks will handle the installation of the hardware and software needs that are appropriate for your practice including servers and HIPAA-compliant offsite backup and disaster recovery systems.
Computers and Servers
Complete implementation of HIPAA-compliant Network Treatment Plan which includes:
- Setup and configuration of servers for HIPAA-complaint security
- Setup and configuration of Unique HIPAA-compliant usernames for logging access to ePHI
- Setup and configuration of Codex Practice Management Agent on all workstations and servers for HIPAA-complaint AntiVirus, Patch Management, Logging & Monitoring
- Setup and configuration of Codex Enterprise Backup & Disaster Recovery Software – for on and offsite backups
- Workstation cleanup and optimization of practice management software for HIPAA compliance
Practice Support Can Include*
- Unlimited hours, 24 x 7 Phone / Remote / Onsite Support,
- Hours are not limited to IT Support. Hours can also include EHR Software Support, EHR Software Updates, Accounting Software Setup & Integration, Diagnostic Equipment Integration, Diagnostic Equipment Review & Recall Software Support
- Annual onsite maintenance work plus additional site visits as necessary
- Codex Practice Management Agent installed on every workstation and server for ProActive HIPAA-compliant AntiVirus, Patch Management, Logging & Monitoring
- Onsite and offsite, HIPPA-compliant backup service, storage and disaster recovery
*Dependent upon contractual agreement.
Phones and Telecommunications
Learn more about our VoIP phone installation and service here. Codex will use the best in today’s VoIP and SIP technology to provide more robust phone service and call routing with significant savings over landline technology.